Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Free PIE? AWESOME!

DUDE. They were giving out free pie today on the street. I kid you not!

It was all to promote the new season of "Pushing Daisies". I've never seen the show, but I hear it's very funny (mostly from my dad). Anyways, my friend Jesse who works with me calls my desk, and said "There's free pie! They're giving it away! Thought you'd want to know!"

Turns out, I DID want to know. So I ran on upstairs, grabbed another co-worker on my way (I didn't want to look like a greedy pie monster), and went around the corner where they were -- as rumors told -- giving away free pie.

Little mini personal-sized pies in cherry, peach, or apple.
I got peach, and I couldn't have been more pleased.

Yay for free pie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, free pie? That's only like the best day in the history of best days! I would've gone with Peach, too. ;)