Monday, December 31, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I can't believe how quickly 2012 has gone by - holy moly!  What a crazy year it has been.  I got a new job, I learned so much about myself, I made some new friends, I got my head shaved (just to name a few things)... it has been awesome.


I am so happy to be where I am in life.  It is not perfect, but that's just not how life works! ;)  I feel so blessed every day to have so many wonderful people in my life, and that's what truly matters.  I have a job that I love with people I'm excited to see every day.  I'm working on improving myself.  I'm excited every time I look to the future and wonder what it may bring!


So now it's time to CELEBRATE!!!  All of the good times we've had in the past - all of the bad times we've gotten through together.  The life we've lived, and the life we have yet to discover.  Here's to the people we've come to love, and the friends we have yet to meet.

A very VERY Happy New Year to you all!!!  Have a wonderful, happy, and safe New Year!! XOXO


2 comments:

Robyn May said...

Happy New Year, Doll!!

Beth B said...

THANKS Robyn!! You too!! :)