Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Perfectly Pink Drink!

So I just recently discovered the magic of cake-flavored Vodka.  Someone left a half-full bottle of it at our Halloween party, and I've been thoroughly enjoying it ever since!!  It's awesome mixed with orange juice (it tastes like a creamsicle), but today I discovered the best way to have it EVER.

We didn't have any more juice in the house, so I decided to use my juicer to make my own mixer!  :)

Perfectly Pink 
Serves 1 
2 apples (I used Honeycrisp)
1 cup fresh raspberries (or frozen raspberries, thawed)
2-3 oz of cake vodka 
Ice

Juice the apples and raspberries in your juicer.  Add ice to your glass and dump in the vodka.  Top with the apple/raspberry juice.  Mix well & enjoy!  




OH MY GOSH IT'S SO DELICIOUS!!

I think the only thing that could make this drink better is topping it off with a splash of champagne for a little fizz at the top.  Holy guacamole!



I'll be enjoying this the rest of the afternoon. :)

No comments: