Saturday, November 3, 2012

Currently...


Excited about... the fact that my favorite holiday THANKSGIVING is coming up next!!  WOOHOO!!

Feeling... laid back and relaxed. I've been trying to take it easy the last week or so whenever I have a day off from work.  Not scheduling much, and just enjoying some peaceful time to myself!


(By the way, wouldn't you just love to have a cozy little spot like this to read in?  What a super cute book nook!)

Listening to... Eva Cassidy.  She has the most amazing voice, and I just love singing along with her.  She really knows how to put soul into some gospel songs!


This is one of my most favorite songs that she does (People Get Ready).  If you like this, you should definitely get her album Songbird.  It's amazing. 

Grateful for... a house that is properly heated (FINALLY).  After going through 2 winters at my last apartment that had no insulation whatsoever, it's nice to be living in a house that's toasty.  It has been getting cold outside too!

Reading... Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell.  It's our next book club book this month, and I'm looking forward to seeing the movie when I'm finished!  It's a bit slow to start (the language is difficult to read), but hopefully I can stick to it.



Loving... soup.  I know, it's getting redundant.  But I really am loving soup right now. :)

Hating... my seemingly uncontrollable ability to avoid sugar.  I may have to do another cleanse starting in January!  (And yes, I'm waiting until then.  It's too late now)!

Really wanting... a sweet little doggie!  I am still not sure if I'm "ready" for one, and I know they take a lot of time and dedication when it comes to training and giving them enough attention.  But I would really love one someday... I love doggies so much!  I never grew up with a dog, so it'd definitely be a new experience for me.


Enjoying... the chilly weather, and the beautiful sunrises & sunsets.

Watching... GHOST HUNTERS!!  They did a marathon on Halloween day, and I watched an obscene amount of episodes.  Love that show!


Noticing... that I'm getting older, and things are changing.  Not in a bad way, just a new & different way!  I have realized that I would rather enjoy a night with a few close friends rather than a big party with a bunch of strangers.  I know now that I'd rather get a good night's sleep and get up early, rather than stay out all night.  Things are changing, but I think in a very good way.  I like where things are going, and I'm excited to see where they go next!

All images found on Pinterest or Google Image search. 

No comments: