Friday, October 29, 2010

The Thermals rocked my socks off last night!

I know I already posted about these guys before here, but last night I got to see The Thermals in concert for the first time ever!!! They were amazing, and I haven't had that much fun at a show in a ridiculously long time. We made our way right up to the front, and were jumping around, dancing, shoving, screaming - I felt like I was in high school again!

They put on a truly fantastic show, and I would be first in line the next time they come to Denver. I know a lot of people were worried that they would just play new stuff, but they did a great mix-up of their old stuff that we all know & love, as well as stuff from their new album. I couldn't have been more happy when they played "Pillar of Salt" at the end of their set either. Just check out the music video to see why I love these guys so much!