Friday, July 10, 2009

New Music! Hooray!


My good friend Brian has been keeping me in the loop with all of the rad new music. (He's also the dude that got me in touch with past posts such as "My Spoon is Too Big" and "Pillar of Salt". He finds all the good stuff, I'm tellin' ya).


He recently burned me a DVD with a gajillion albums to explode my central music nervous system with glittering goodness. Here's some bands and/or artists that I've been absolutely falling in love with from it:


- The Thermals (in picture*)
- Myrah
- Elizabeth & the Catapult
- Laura Viers
- Liam Finn


I highly recommend you checking some if not all of these guys out. You won't regret it!
OH, and PS - Langhorne Slim is releasing his new album on September 29th. Mark your calendars! I can't wait!! :)

*photo from thedaysoflore.com

No comments: