Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Doggone it, Rain!

Let me start off by saying I love rain. Rain rain rain rain - it's awesome. It has been making Denver beautiful & green again, and allowing us all have big roaring campfires without fear of a park ranger coming by & pistol whipping us.


But for cryin' out loud - I'm ready for it to stop now!

Mostly 'cause I had my lil' heart set on attending the weekly Denver Cruisers ride (the theme is "Christmas in July" this week!) and now my hopes are being dashed by stormy storm clouds.


Here's a pic from the last one I went to (Hawaiian Luau) - you can almost see me on my blue cruiser (just on the other side of the dude in the goofy hat & Hawaiian shirt in the middle). Sigh, I so wish I could dress up like an elf as I had planned and go tonight too....

No comments: