Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Swim-A-Pooloza 2010

Every year I participate in the Swim-A-Pooloza with my friends to benefit the Molly Bloom Foundation. It's a wonderful organization that helps disabled young athletes get back to what they love doing - and provide them with the equipment to do it!

It's a 24-hour swim-a-thon (although I only swam for about 2-hours total), and we usually camp out and eat tons of food in the process. It's a wonderful way to spend a summer day / evening, and we had a fantastic time!

Me swimmin' for the cause!

Jump everyone - JUMP!


The best slide photo EVER! (on the end)
I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at a photo!!


The newly engaged George & Katy - aren't they cute? Katy's sister is the reason why the whole Molly Bloom Foundation was started. She was in a terrible accident that caused the loss of her leg and part of her hip.

Tyson wearing my sun hat. Ain't he cute?

And Molly - in her AWESOME swim cap!!
She really is the most amazing girl - and such a blast. :) She can always find the bright side of things, and I just adore her.


2 comments:

MELI. said...

ah good times!! i havent been in a pool for ages. damm it you foggy SF
xxo.m

sheau said...

go to this web-site Dolabuy Celine find more Ysl replica handbags click site Fendi Dolabuy