Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Breakfast at the Market

This week has been insane at work, hence the reason why I haven't been able to post much lately.... mostly the over-work-load has been because I'm LEAVING FOR SOUTH CAROLINA THIS WEEKEND AND WILL BE GONE FOR A WHOLE WEEK!! WHOOOOOOHOO!

Yeah, I might be a little excited about that.

Anyway, the long & short of it is that it's been crazy stressful since I'm trying to get 2 weeks worth of work done in 1-week.

Luckily I had a nice opportunity to relax and catch up a bit with my mom and little sister yesterday morning at the Market.

Yeah, that dollop is real cream cheese whipped topping. It was probably the best top-half of a cherry muffin you could ever have.

My sister is such a goofball. Part of why I love her!

Cwafee Tawlk, anyone? Oh, I'm getting veclempt! Driveways, neither a drive, nor a way. Discuss!!

Mmmmmmm..... cinnamon roll BLISS!

No comments: