Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kanye is a Douchebag

After I heard about what happened with Kanye West at the MTV Music awards, I was absolutely disgusted. I always thought the guy was a cocky bastard (does anybody remember after Michael Jackson's death, when he wanted to crown himself the King of Pop & take over Michael's reign?), but this just takes the cake. This guy is dying for attention, and is going to get it any way possible - even if it means ruining someone's big award moment. He is a selfish horrible person, and I know it will come back to bite him in the ass. In fact, I'm counting on it!


As an update - Beyonce gave her own acceptance speech for Video of the Year to Taylor Swift, in what I think was a rather classy move. And made Kanye look like even more of a douche, so I'm all for it!

No comments: