Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bicycle Chic!


I'm so excited for Spring! The sundresses, the flowers, the warm weather, a cool beer on a warm patio -- doesn't get much better than that.

I just started getting happy about riding my bike everywhere too. (Now if the doggone blizzards in Denver would stop, I could get into doing it again!) Denver is a great bicycle-friendly place too, and I just started getting obsessed with riding mine everywhere I can.

I hate lycra, and those stupid biking shirts with all the advertisements on them -- so I mainly just wear jeans, and whatever the heck else I want. My slip-on green shoes, my blue scarf -- anything that floats my fancy.

Turns out, I'm not alone! There are actually a bunch of BLOGS dedicated to the wonders of Bicycle Chic! Some of my favorites are to the right (under "my favorite bloggies"), and here's a great one as well. http://www.copenhagencyclechic.com/
The photos here are from the Riding Pretty blog -- she takes some wonderful photos, and has the cutest blog entries ever.

So enjoy, and happy Spring! :)

No comments: