Monday, August 4, 2008

Mudd Volleyball!


This weekend was SO much fun. Friday night we swam for the Bloom Again Foundation's annual Swimapalooza to raise money for disabled athletes. It was a 24-hour Swimathon -- I didn't do the whole thing though. :)


Saturday was the 25th Annual Mudd Volleyball Tournament to benefit the March of Dimes. It was so ridiculously fun, it was hard remembering that it was actually for a good cause. We played 5 games total, and won 2 of them. It didn't have much to do with skill though -- really just how well you could stay standing, and play volleyball in 1 1/2 feet of mud! It was quite the experience though, and I'm all in for doing it next year.


Needless to say, Sunday I didn't do squat. OK, I did my nails and made a Trifle. So I guess that's accomplishing something!

No comments: