Thursday, August 7, 2008

I Heart Pandora

www.pandora.com

It's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Almost better than greek frozen yogurt. Pandora is a free online music site where you can create your own radio stations without having to listen to any stupid commercials. You just put in a band you like, and it plays other bands with a similar style! Move over Tivo!! AND, you can rate the songs (thumbs up or down) to keep on customizing your station as you please. It's utterly brilliant, and I love it.

You can even get it on your iPhone too... if you're one of THOSE people. ;) (I saw a 16-year-old kid with one on the lightrail train today. I don't think I even need to state how I feel about that....)

Anyhew, check out Pandora (if you haven't already). OK - it's tied for first with the frozen yogurt now.

No comments: