Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving is almost here!

I'm SO excited that Thanksgiving is only a couple of days away.

It's not just that I get a 4-day weekend, or that I get to eat as much as I want without guilt. Well, let's be honest here - those things are pretty awesome!!


But I'm also looking forward to spending the time with my family. I haven't been home in a while, and my parents only live 40 minutes away! I'm looking forward to snuggling my kitty, laughing with my mom in the kitchen, watchin' some football with my pop, talking with my little sister over spiced apple cider, giggling with our family friend Deb about anything & everything.


I guess those are the things I'm truly thankful for in the end. Family, friends, and good times....and a shit-ton of delicious vegetarian grub. Yah, it's pretty easy to make me happy!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! :)

No comments: